EXCLUSIVE COLLINS STREET WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF CHARACTER
- QUALITY REFURBISHMENT
- UNIQUE HERITAGE CHARACTER
- SUITS VARIETY OF USERS
* Exclusive Collins Street address
* Fully refurbished to the highest standard
* Suit creative space/ art gallery
* Quality finish with modern fixtures
* An abundance of history & character
This is a quality refurbished lower ground tenancy that stands out due to its heritage character including beautiful arch columns. Refurbishments include polished concrete floor and state of the art lighting, finished with well designed modern fixtures. Formally occupied by Martin and Pleasance Homeopathic pharmacy circa 1890 and more recently home to The Basement Project Gallery from 1994 to 1996.
If your looking for both quality and character this is a rare opportunity to secure your dream space within Pleasance House.
FOR AN IMMEDIATE INSPECTION CALL US TODAY!