THE NICHOLAS BUILDING - ICONIC INVESTMENT AND REPOSITIONING OPPORTUNITY
- ICONIC RETAIL & COMMERCIAL TROPHY ASSET
- PRIME MELBOURNE CBD LOCATION
- NEIGHBOURING NEW TOWN HALL TRAIN STATION
Allard Shelton & Colliers are proud to offer for sale the Nicholas Building, 31-41 Swanston Street, Melbourne.
The 11- level retail and commercial building stands out as one of Melbourne's most iconic buildings. The commanding structure features a stunning terracotta façade, vertical retail podium including Cathedral Arcade and upper level office accommodation.
The timing of the sale coincides with the scheduled 2025 completion of the new Metro Tunnel and directly neighboring Town Hall Train Station. The $9 billion public transport infrastructure project is the biggest in Australia, and the biggest upgrade to Melbourne's public transport system since the 1985 City Loop project was completed.
Key attributes of the offering include:
* Diversified holding income stream of $3,678,081* (fully leased basis)
* Gross Building Area: 9,560.20 sqm*
* Land Area: 1,011 sqm* with three(3) extensive street frontages)
* Striking 11-Level Building with high level of occupancy
* Dynamic Value add and reposition investment opportunity
* High volume pedestrian exposure between Flinders Street and Collins Street
* Prime Melbourne CBD location - corner Swanston Street & Flinders Lane
* New $9 billion Melbourne Metro Tunnel - Scheduled for completion 2025
* Four level vertical retail podium including Cathedral Arcade
The property is being offered for sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 19 August 2021 at 12:00pm (AEST).
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the sales team.
Joseph Walton - 0417 309 347
Patrick Barnes - 0417 555 190
Michael Ryan - 0433 180 199
In conjunction with Colliers
Lachlan MacGillivray - 0413 053 919
Matt Stagg - 0409 411 300
Oliver Hay - 0419 528 540