GET A SLICE OF THIS HOT RETAIL INVESTMENT!
- SECURE LONG TERM INVESTMENT
- OPERATING AS A PIZZA SHOP FOR 45 YEARS
- THRIVING TIGHTLY HELD RETAIL VILLAGE
Allard Shelton & DGi Properties are pleased to offer for sale by deadline private sale, this outstanding freehold investment located at 335 Barry Road, Campbellfield.
The property benefits from a long-standing tenancy, an extremely successful take away pizza shop known as Panic Pizza. The building is located directly opposite the re-development of the Ford Motor Car Factory which will be known as Assembly and will generate an anticipated 5,000 jobs.
Key attributes include:
* Total building area: 120sqm* (approx.)
* Rental: $47,721.84* per annum plus GST + outgoings
* The property is located amongst several established & long standing tenants
* 5 year lease from 2019 with options ending 2049
* 100 metres* from Upfield train station
* High exposure location - Barry Road
* Rear laneway access
The Sale by Deadline Private Sale will close on Thursday 2nd June at 2:00pm.
Allard Shelton in conjunction with DGi Properties:
Joshua Colosimo - 0413 790 309
Michael Ryan - 0433 180 199
David Gargaro - 0413 202 259
Tony Gargaro - 0411 222 766
FOR AN IMMEDIATE INSPECTION, CALL US TODAY!