STRATEGIC FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY
- LAND AREA: 485* SQM WITH REAR ACCESS
- PRIME KEW JUNCTION LOCATION
- OCCUPY, INVEST OR REDEVELOP (STCA)
Allard Shelton in Conjunction with Williams Batters Commercial are proud to present for sale 162 - 164 High Street, Kew.
Key attributes include:
- Substantial Land Allotment of 485 sqm* with rear & side lane access
- Building area: 285* including a first floor residence
- Rare double fronted shop and dwelling with significant 10.8m frontage to High Street
- Located in the prominent and established Kew Junction
- Potential to Redevelop or Subdivide (STCA)
- Commercial 1 Zoning
- Rear Public Car parking approx 150 car parks
- Previously operated as a hospitality business
- Fitted with Commercial Kitchen
- Surrounded by established retailers including Woolworthes, Leo's Fine Food and Wine, Chemist Warehouse, Woodfrog Bakery and Skinnydog Hotel
- Well serviced by trams along High Street and bus services along Studley Park Road which run directly into Melbourne's CBD.
162 - 164 High Street, Kew is offered For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 25 May 2022 at 2:00pm.
To arrange an inspection or for more information, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Michael Ryan 0433 180 199
Joseph Walton 0417 309 347
Joshua Colosimo 0413 790 309
Williams Batters Commercial
Bill Cook 0411 089 890
Philippe Batters 0418 992 103