THE NEW PRESTON MARKET ERA
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- TENANCIES AVAILABLE FROM 10 SQM –150 SQM
- MELBOURNE'S SECOND LARGEST MARKET
Over the past 45 years Preston Market has become an integral part of the North, playing a pivotal role within the daily lives of the wider community. The Market itself is Melbourne’s second largest market, with over 6,000sqm of market tenancies ranging from fresh produce to supermarkets and variety stores. The redevelopment of the Preston Market site heralds a new era for the people of the North.
The renewal of the Market Precinct is envisioned to become one of Melbourne’s most iconic urban renewal precincts, seeking to capture the true congregation of commodities, cultures and traditions of the wider community. Respectful of its past, the redevelopment aims to harmoniously combine new residential, retail and hospitality spaces to create an enticing new market village.
* Fresh food, specialty food and service requirements
* Multiple new tenancies available ranging from 10sqm – 150sqm
* Melbourne's second largest market
* Recently refurbished and renovated
* Join new and exciting retailers
* Outstanding exposure to passing local and tourist traffic
* Preston Railway Station at the door step
Preston Market benefits from:
* Forecasted population of 40,533 people by 2021*
* Just 9km* from Melbourne’s CBD
* Preston Railway Station at Preston Market, additionally Tram and Bus services are close by.
* Over 800+ car parks on-site
* Improved environmental sustainability initiatives
Contact our leasing team today to enquire on how you can be a part of the new Preston Market today!
|511 m²||Contact Agent||Now|